“ Wahai Tuhanku! Ilhamkanlah daku supaya tetap bersyukur dengan nikmatMu yang Engkau kurniakan kepadaku dan kepada ibu bapaku. Ilhamkan daku juga supaya tetap mengerjakan amal soleh yang Engkau redhai. Dan masukkan daku dengan rahmatMu ke dalam kumpulan hamba-hambaMu yang soleh”

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Attitude

Assalamualaikum.
Hai^^ Sorry , it's been awhile didn't update my blog.

I've been a bit busy lately , got so many things to be done but still nak bangun pagi je liat.
Stresslah duduk kat kampus ,(_ _')Otak boleh jadi tepu.I've been feeling extremely lazy this past few weeks
and my life has been very boring lately. I mean , I've been really lazy for some time ,
but only during the time when I'm doing my assignment which takes my mind off things I suppose.
Alahai ! Always tak bermaya , malasssssssss.

I want my smile back. I want to be me again , not this sick.haiih-_-

enough.

kepada buah hati saya yg tercinta, tersayang, ter,,ter,, ♥♥♥♥ :)
I know , you've been super busy with your work lately. It's okay. Take your own sweet time. saya pun tak nak kacau. just take care of your self and jaga makan ye. taknak flu2 lagi whereas dgn cuaca selalu hujan skrg ni.Things have been really busy lately , kan ? So , saya faham. I miss u.I love you.May Allah bless you.


I just want everything to be normal again.
No matter what happen, just stay calm because Allah is always with me.
Inhale.... Exhale.... Be patient.
p/s: Thank you for reading....  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...